Seth Godin once said, podcasting is the new blogging. If that’s true, guest podcasting is the new guest blogging.
If you were blogging anytime around the year 2000 to 2012, you would know that guest blogging was the number one way to get more exposure for your brand. There’s a new audience, there are new eyes to find you for the first time.
Today, content creation is a little different, but guest podcasting, in my opinion, is the number one way to get exposure for your brand. No matter how big or small you are, there are possibilities for you to get on other people’s podcasts.
Today’s guest is Ray Blakney, CEO and co-founder of Podcast Hawk, which helps people become guests on other people’s podcasts. Ray is a software developer at heart and he’s brought his software talent into the podcasting space for us at Podcast Hawk.
Today, we’re going to talk about how to be a guest on another person’s podcast. How do you get that person to say yes? How do you maximize your time on their show? How do you bring those listeners to your website, your brand, your product, your lead magnet, or whatever it might be?
All that and more, today, on the Smart Passive Income podcast with Ray Blakney, from Podcast Hawk.
Ray Blakney is an award-winning Filipino-American entrepreneur who has over a decade of experience building (bootstrapping) and operating 6 and 7-figure, location-independent businesses. He and his businesses have been featured in magazines such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Boston Globe & other top publications.
- How to develop and market your minimum viable product (MVP)
- What is the user experience like with Podcast Hawk?
- How to customize and optimize your email campaign
- Preparation tips for going on someone else’s podcast
- What pitfalls you need to be aware of as a podcast guest
- Technical tips for getting great audio quality on a podcast
- How to provide the most value for listeners
- Where to send listeners after the podcast is over
What is the secret ?
Join the community
Gain rich knowledge in setting up and managing remote teams, in order to exponentially grow your business.