Do you have plans to build your own agency and hire a team, but the thought is just too scary for you? What if someone knows a proven path? Wouldn’t you want to know about it?
Today’s episode features Norm Thomas, a “certified website nerd and design junkie” turned agency owner. He’s now doing things he wouldn’t have dreamed of doing if he didn’t get into the Remote Millionaires Program. If you’re curious to know more about the program and how it can help you transition from being a freelancer to a remote business owner, grab a drink and listen up.
“If you want to be an agency owner, you need to put your mindset into getting your leads and what creates revenue, and you can’t do ten websites on your own.” – Norm Thomas
In This Episode:
- Norm shares what his strengths and weaknesses are as an entrepreneur and how those qualities play into his journey to building his remote business
- For most business owners, delegating tasks can be a bit scary. So how did Norm overcome this phase?
- Norm compares his lifestyle as a freelancer vs. becoming a remote business owner after completing the Remote Millionaires Program and the biggest lessons he learned.
- Norm offers some words of advice for anyone who wants to achieve the same success he is enjoying now.
And much more…
Connect with Norm Thomas:
- Website: https://www.normthomasmarketing.com/
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
- Website: https://remotemillionaires.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/remotemillionaires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remotemillionaireslifestyle/