What does pizza have to do with running a business? Tom will answer that for you today. But this episode is not about the Italian dish that has become many people’s favorite. Instead, it’s about a different kind of pizza and the realization Tom recently had while enjoying a fantastic family trip from the beaches of Maui to the snowy mountains of Utah. While learning how to ski, Tom recognized that the lessons could be used to find success in your business. So if you’re interested in knowing what skiing and running a business have in common, grab a cool drink and listen to today’s episode of the Remote Millionaires Podcast.
Got any questions?
“To actually produce revenue, you have to do the revenue-producing activity. There is no other way around it.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- The first thing you have to learn when skiing for the first time
- How is learning to ski similar to becoming an entrepreneur?
- What do you have to focus on when getting your business off the ground?
- The biggest issue with every aspiring entrepreneur that stunts their growth
And much more…
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson – https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Fire-Aim-Zero-Million/dp/0470182024
- If you’d like a video version, here’s the link to the Remote Millionaires YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@remotemillionaires
- Remote Marketing Agency Owners by Offline Sharks & Remote Millionaires: https://offlinesharks.com/group
- Remote Millionaires Application: https://remotemillionaires.com/apply
- Here’s an Insane Offer for Just $1: https://offlinesharks.com/onedollarplus
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
- Website: https://remotemillionaires.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/remotemillionaires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remotemillionaireslifestyle/