With the gazillion things you have to do when running your business, you often forget to build your standard operating procedures (SOPs). SOPs are the documents that allow you to have a business that you don’t have to work in every single day. The SOPs turn the wheels and keep your business going without your direct involvement. If you are looking to build a sustainable remote business, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are a critical piece of that. So how do you create an SOP? Tom answers that in today’s episode of the Remote Millionaires podcast. He also shares the SOP Framework Template they use in the Remote Millionaires Program. Enjoy listening!
If you’re interested in building a Digital Agency, join the Remote Millionaires Program. Go to: https://remotemillionaires.com/
“So look, the SOP–very, very important for your business. You should be doing this sooner rather than later. Don’t wait until you have a thriving business to try to implement SOPs. Start implementing SOPs now.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- Why is it important to have SOPs in place?
- How do you build an SOP?
- The Remote Millionaires SOP Framework Template
And much more…
- Download the Remote Millionaires SOP Framework Template
- If you’d like a video version, here’s the link to the Remote Millionaires YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@remotemillionaires
- Remote Marketing Agency Owners by Offline Sharks & Remote Millionaires: https://offlinesharks.com/group
- Remote Millionaires Application: https://remotemillionaires.com/apply
- Here’s an Insane Offer for Just $1: https://offlinesharks.com/onedollarplus
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
- Website: https://remotemillionaires.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/remotemillionaires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remotemillionaireslifestyle/