Have you experienced the frustrations of being ignored or perhaps hearing crickets when you reach out to prospects? If that’s the case, how do you deal with it? Do you just give up and walk away? Do you keep trying? What’s a better way to handle prospects that don’t respond to your DMs, calls, or emails? How do you motivate prospects to respond?
As you know, prospecting is a revenue-producing activity you should consistently do if you want to build and grow your digital marketing business. So you have to learn how to deal with unresponsive prospects.
In today’s episode of The Remote Millionaires Podcast, Tom answers the same question from one of his listeners, Sharon. Listen up as he shares five tips to handle prospects that don’t respond.
If you’re interested in building a Digital Agency, join the Remote Millionaires Program. Go to: https://remotemillionaires.com/
“For the most part, the amount of deals you close is going to depend on the amount of following up your doing and the consistency with which you’re doing the revenue-producing activity of prospecting.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- Tip #1: Stop selling and start trying to help
- Tip #2: Use multiple outreach methods
- Tip #3: Connect with people they would respond to
- Tip #4: Use an on-off approach
- Tip #5: Close their file
And much more…
- If you’d like a video version, here’s the link to the Remote Millionaires YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@remotemillionaires
- Remote Marketing Agency Owners by Offline Sharks & Remote Millionaires: https://offlinesharks.com/group
- Remote Millionaires Application: https://remotemillionaires.com/apply
- Here’s an Insane Offer for Just $1: https://offlinesharks.com/onedollarplus
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
- Website: https://remotemillionaires.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/remotemillionaires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remotemillionaireslifestyle/