PPC, which stands for pay-per-click, plays an integral part in a company’s digital marketing strategy. It may take some time and money, but it helps put your business ahead of your competition in the long run. Hence, a service provider who understands the ins and outs of digital marketing, specifically PPC, is a valuable asset. That’s why it’s a good idea to learn about it. Today’s guest, Rob Warner, will tell us more about it and his newly-developed software that you can try. So tune in to this episode and discover the opportunity to leverage technology to help your business grow.
“I believe that niching down is the only smart way to run an agency.” (15:15)
– Rob Warner
In This Episode:
- Who is Rob Warner, and what does he do?
- What are the steps to build an infrastructure that supports a remote business, and how do you hire the right team members?
- What does it mean to niche down, and why is it a good idea, especially if you want to establish an agency?
- Why is PPC important for digital marketing, and how does it benefit you as a service provider? What skillset do you need to have to become an effective PPC Strategist?
- Rob proudly shares the backstory on how he developed this software that finds Google Ads prospects
- Robs advice for people who are looking to build their own agency
And much more…
Check our free training with Rob on his new software that finds Google Ads prospects & provides 0 Fulfillment Foot-in-The Door offer automatically here: https://remotemillionaires.com/ppc
Connect with Rob Warner:
- Website: https://ppcadlab.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ppcadlab/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robewarner/
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
- Website: https://remotemillionaires.com/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/remotemillionaires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remotemillionaireslifestyle/